- Delivery of 295 test units, 47,000 individual pieces, from 9 different countries and 29 suppliers…
- Extensive Custom Crating
- Proactive Service, Industry Expertise, Reliable Agents
The ICAT Logistics Detroit team never ducks a challenge, and this one, from a loyal Detroit-based customer, was a doozy: Organize and secure the safe delivery of 295 test units — totaling 47,000 individual pieces from nine countries and 29 suppliers.
Some parts in India and Brazil wouldn’t be ready until two days before our deadline and the normal lead time is 10 days. Many parts required custom crating or special packaging. Some needed to be sealed from the elements so they wouldn’t rust. And customs clearance was required from Brazil, Mexico, Germany, China, Spain, Belgium, India, Poland, and the UK.
Fortunately, the ICAT Logistics Detroit team was prepared to handle an order like this. We trust our agents to expedite without cutting corners. We rely on our employees and suppliers who have built great relationships all over the world to work as a team. Like so many times before, we met our customer’s expectations without a hitch.
How do we do it?
- We pride ourselves on proactive service — always aware of the smallest details, well-informed on the progress of every shipment, and maintaining an open line of communication with our clients.
- We are known for our industry expertise — employing a professional operations leadership team with more than 60 years of collective industry experience.
- We have built a network of reliable agents — ensuring that the ICAT Logistics Detroit family extends across the globe with partnerships and relationships to make certain that your freight is always in trusted hands.
At ICAT Logistics, we’re not afraid to tackle the big, thorny problems. Teamwork, experience, and careful planning ensure we’ll find a solution to fit your needs because your shipment is our top priority.
We’re your custom shipping resource. Solutions to our customers’ most challenging issues are derived from decades of success in global logistics.