As an equal employment opportunity employer, ICAT Logistics Detroit provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, identity or expression, disability, marital status, religion, ancestry, veteran status, height, weight, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local law.
Customized benefits package designed with you in mind
Life & Disability Insurance
Employee Support Program
Volunteer Time Off
Meet the ICAT Detroit Team
Here are some of the people who make us move.
” I love working for ICAT Detroit, it’s like my second family! Everyone here has been there for me through so much, work and personal! In return, I always try to give everyone (including my vendors and customers) the best experience possible!”
Michelle – Executive Administrative
Brandon – VP of Supply Chain
” The best part of my day is helping customers solve their big challenges and issues, all while providing the best service in the industry. ABOVE and BEYOND ALL DAY EVERYDAY!”
”I love a good challenge, working at ICAT Detroit keeps me motivated and energized. I thrive on accomplishing my goals and hitting my targets.”
Neil – Terminal Operations Manager
Life in Southeast Michigan
- We show people where we live by pointing to our hand
- We make special trips to get coney dogs, Better Made potato chips and Faygo pop (our word for “soda”)
- We take no responsibility for the record of the Detroit Lions, but we love ‘em anyway
- Our idea of a card game is euchre, which we played in in our grandparents’ basement when we were kids (It’s easy to learn; you’ll pick it up quickly!)
- Our beautiful Great Lakes make Michigan’s sandy beaches America’s Third Coast, but without the sharks
We have an unwavering passion for the city of Detroit and its wonderful regrowth.
We’re building more than a fast-growing global logistics firm. We’re creating an environment for personal and professional growth based on the principles we live by every day.
1. DO WHAT'S BEST FOR THE CUSTOMER.
2. DO THE RIGHT THING, ALWAYS.
3. MAKE QUALITY PERSONAL.
4. DELIVER LEGENDARY CUSTOMER SERVICE.
5. CREATE A TONE OF FRIENDLINESS AND WARMTH.
6. BE A FANATIC ABOUT RESPONSE TIME.
7. CHECK THE EGO AT THE DOOR.
8. HONOR COMMITMENTS.
9. PRACTICE BLAMELESS PROBLEM-SOLVING.
10. PRACTICE THE "HUMAN TOUCH”.
11. FIND A WAY.
12. GET CLEAR ON EXPECTATIONS.
13. LISTEN GENEROUSLY.
14. SPEAK STRAIGHT.
15. COMMUNICATE TO BE UNDERSTOOD.
16. GO THE EXTRA MILE.
17. CREATE WIN / WIN SOLUTIONS.
18. SHARE INFORMATION.
19. CELEBRATE SUCCESS.
20. FOLLOW-UP EVERYTHING.
21. DELIVER RESULTS.
22. BE OBSESSIVE ABOUT ORGANIZATION.
23. LOOK AHEAD AND ANTICIPATE.
24. BE PROCESS-ORIENTED.
25. ALWAYS ASK WHY.
26. GET THE FACTS.
27. BE RELENTLESS ABOUT IMPROVEMENT
28. PAY ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS.
29. ASSUME POSITIVE INTENT.
30. KEEP THINGS FUN.
Are you ready?
We believe a company is only as good as the team behind it. That is why we’ve made it our mission to bring together high-performing and talented people in every department.
Download Application Here and Upload Below!
Apply today or send us an email with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.