To extend your company brand, generate leads and win new customers, there’s nothing like making your presence felt at a trade show.
No matter what industry you’re in, the biggest names in your field will assemble at some point during the year and you’ll need to be there. And it’s critical that you get a return on your trade show investment in terms of leads, professional contacts, new ideas and exposure.
Count on ICAT Logistics Detroit to take the worry out of trade show set-up and handle what we do best — from shipping exhibits, booths and special furniture to setting up and dismantling the rooms. You won’t need to worry about the infrastructure, lighting and electrical connections. You can concentrate on your strategy and your message.
At ICAT Logistics Detroit, we have participated in a lot of trade shows. Here are a few tips that may help you earn the greatest ROI.
- Do you have something notable to say? Offer to speak if you think you can add to the conference agenda or have an approach that will benefit others attending the show.
- Update your collateral in time for the show, including a media kit and sell sheets. Make sure all the information is up to date with current contact information.
- Ask for a list of attendees, including media and their contact information.
- Build a social media strategy to accompany your message and keep the messages active before, during and after the show.
- Build exhibit traffic. Give your booth visitors something to talk about — a strong video, well displayed metrics, great conversation, industry-leading ideas.
- Be friendly and transparent. Shake hands, smile, answer questions, have fun and stay open to new ideas and criticisms.
Remember, your preparation and homework will count at least 75 percent toward the ultimate success of the show. ICAT Logistics Detroit will get you there, set you up and get you home again — safely, efficiently and intact. The rest is up to you.